Mellby Sustainable Chelsea Boot - Black
The Mellby Chelsea Boot with it's sneaker inspired wedge sole features a matte finish grained upper made from an innovative OEKO-TEX certified vegan leather, a lining made from recycled PET and cornfiber and a sole made from recycled rubber. This highly durable and comfortable Boot has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
- Upper made from vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
- Weighs 400 grams per shoe on a size 41
- Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal
- Designed in Sweden
- 100% Vegan
About the brand
Delivery & Returns
Our standard delivery takes 3 to 5 days, although certain brands may vary in delivery time due to made to order. We offset the carbon of each order, and many of our brands use green shipping solutions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return the items. Please note that brands offer different returning periods, varying from 14 to 30 days. Thus, we ask you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant order information. Our customer care team will gladly help you.