High Waisted Organic & Recycled Thrive Blue Jeans
High waisted blue relaxed mom fit jeans with a zip fly. Thrive is word that we think represents the environment and its constant fight to survive and do so gloriously. We want to pay tribute to the fight that nature undertakes every day and more so today while climate change is weighing down on the world.
69% Organic Cotton, 20% Post Consumer Recycled Cotton, 9% Recycled Plastic Bottles, 2% Recycled Polyester.
The use of Post-consumer Recycled Denim ensures that pre-existing denim that cannot be resold or repaired is worked back into the system and not headed for landfill, giving exciting materials a new life through various textile techniques.
- Thrive paint
- High waisted mom style
- Relaxed fit & rolled up hems
- Mid-wash blue denim
- Average trouser length
Fanfare Keep Hold Collection
Fanfare Label introduces our new collection of circular jeans named ‘Keep Hold’. The inspiration behind this collection is to promote longevity and to ensure customers are ‘keeping hold’ of their garments and cherishing pieces forever.
These jeans are designed to stand the test of time with circularity, longevity & recycling at its core:
- This jean is made from waste - Fanfare Label reduces waste it by turning post-consumer clothing & textiles into premium product. What others see as waste, Fanfare Label sees as a starting point.
- This jean has been ethically produced - Fanfare Label jeans are ethically made in Portugal by a GOTs certificated factory, our suppliers are committed to the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing.
- This jean is certified - Certified factories, fabric and processing. Read more in our transparency section about the different certifications.
- This jean is part of a conscious supply chain - Our clothing is made from certified sustainable fabrics or recycled collections that encompass discarded clothes and textiles.
- This jean chooses full transparency - We only work with certified and traceable materials and with local manufacturing.
- This jean is made for recycling - We consider the end of life of our jeans to ensure they are fully recyclable.
- This jean is made with 0 Toxic chemicals and reduced water - Ozone and Laser techniques have been used to eliminate the use of water and chemicals in the processing of our denim, each pair saving 92% water compared to conventional jeans.
Wash only when needed. 30° delicate wash iron, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying.
About the brand
Delivery & Returns
Our standard delivery takes 3 to 5 days, although certain brands may vary in delivery time due to made to order. We offset the carbon of each order, and many of our brands use green shipping solutions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return the items. Please note that brands offer different returning periods, varying from 14 to 30 days. Thus, we ask you to send us an email to email@example.com with the relevant order information. Our customer care team will gladly help you.