"Deeds not Words" Unisex Sweatshirt
A new concept masterfully crafted for a masterful cause. In the new edition, creative and artistic clout is added to one of your favorite concepts.
“Deeds Not Words” pays homage to Emmeline Pankhurst who founded the Women’s Social and Political Union in 1903. This product represents equality and change.
6% of every sale will go towards helping children in need through our network of Non-Government Organizations.
- 85% organic combed ring-spun cotton, 15% recycled polyester(made from recycled plastic bottles)
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
- Our Packaging is & Reusable, Compostable, has a clean air policy(no toxins & pollutants) & Biodegradable-correct disposal ensures these bags break down and leave nothing but nutrient-rich soil behind
- Each fashion piece saves at least 4 plastic bottles from ending up in a landfill
- This product contains at least 30% biodegradable materials
- Happy Workers
- Size Chart
- Download Eco/Sustainable Certifications
About the brand
Delivery & Returns
Our standard delivery takes 3 to 5 days, although certain brands may vary in delivery time due to made to order. We offset the carbon of each order, and many of our brands use green shipping solutions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return the items. Please note that brands offer different returning periods, varying from 14 to 30 days. Thus, we ask you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant order information. Our customer care team will gladly help you.