Daily Cerulean Bio

€590,00
VAT included

This product is unavailable
30 days return policy
Free return
secure shopping
3/5 days delivery
Description





Borsa media molto capiente, modello shopper, ideale come borsa da viaggio o borsa da lavoro quotidiana. Realizzato in pelle sintetica derivante dalla filosofia dell'upcycling, quindi materiali di scarto, in unione al sughero naturale pitonato. Tre tasche interne, due porta oggetti e una con zip. Minuteria metallica con protezione anti usura. Materiali e manodopera 100% made in ITALY. Certificato vegano (Peta) - Tutti i tessuti sono solo vegani. Prodotto completamente privo di materiali di origine animale: 80 % Pinatex derivato dalle foglie dell'ananas, 20 % sintetici recuperati da scorte morte. L x 37 A x 38 X 16









-





Medium and spacious maxi bag, shopper model, ideal as a travel bag or a daily work bag.





Made of faux leather from upcycling and natural cork.











Three inside pockets, two object holders and one with zip.





Small metal parts with anti-wear protection.





Materials and labor 100% made in ITALY.





Vegan certificate (Peta) - All fabrics are only vegan.










Product completely free of materials of animal origin: 80 % Pinatex derived from pineapple leaves, 20 % synthetic recovered from dead stock.















L x 37 H x 38 X 16









About the brand
Delivery & Returns

Our standard delivery takes 3 to 5 days, although certain brands may vary in delivery time due to made to order. We offset the carbon of each order, and many of our brands use green shipping solutions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return the items. Please note that brands offer different returning periods, varying from 14 to 30 days. Thus, we ask you to send us an email to customercare@staiy.com with the relevant order information. Our customer care team will gladly help you.