Carrara Grey Long Sleeve Polo Shirt
Carrara grey long sleeve polo shirt knitted in Italy using smooth Supima cotton. A double-jersey knit is used (rather than the usual single-jersey) giving an incomparable, exceptionally soft finish to both the outside and, uniquely, the inside of the shirt. Designed with a stand collar, Australian mother-of-pearl buttons and flat-felled seams for a structured style.
This shade of grey was inspired by the blue-grey marble found in the famous Carrara region of Italy and from a single block of which Michelangelo's David was carved.
• Structured style, true to size
• 100% Supima cotton in a double-jersey knit
• Mercerised finish for colour longevity
• Fabric weight: 190 gsm (suitable year-round)
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons
• Fleur-de-lis style button stitch
• Mid-length front 'set-on' placket
• Internal Niccolò P. label
• Fabric knitted in Italy
• Garment sewn in Portugal
Free Shipping & Returns
Free express shipping on all orders and enjoy free returns for any item that is not quite right for you. Sustainability
Learn about our approach to sustainability and supplier transparency >>Care
• Short-cycle wash at 30°C with similar colours
• Re-shape while damp, iron on low heat
About the brand
Delivery & Returns
Our standard delivery takes 3 to 5 days, although certain brands may vary in delivery time due to made to order. We offset the carbon of each order, and many of our brands use green shipping solutions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return the items. Please note that brands offer different returning periods, varying from 14 to 30 days. Thus, we ask you to send us an email to email@example.com with the relevant order information. Our customer care team will gladly help you.