BAOBAB Black Sunglasses by Pala
The perfect day to day adventure companion, the Baobab is a classic round sunglasses design with a hint of retro styling. This popular frame is eminently wearable for most face types, making it a fail-safe choice without blending into the crowd. Handmade in Italy using more eco-friendly bio-acetate that is certified biodegradable.
- Pala gives to vision projects across Africa for every pair sold
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- Eco-friendly lenses (39% plant-based for non-polarised)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Made in Italy
- This frame is a medium fit
- 48 – 23 – 140 (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
PALA EYEWEAR are Bcorp certified
About the brand
Delivery & Returns
Our standard delivery takes 3 to 5 days, although certain brands may vary in delivery time due to made to order. We offset the carbon of each order, and many of our brands use green shipping solutions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to return the items. Please note that brands offer different returning periods, varying from 14 to 30 days. Thus, we ask you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant order information. Our customer care team will gladly help you.